- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut (I left these out)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine quinoa, peanut butter, maple syrup, salt, and oats in a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer on low/medium speed, combine ingredients well.
Tip: Allow the quinoa to cool before mixing it in.
3. Stir in coconut and chocolate chips.
4. Scoop and mold dough into round, tablespoon-sized cookies.
5. Place cookies on parchment-paper-lined baking sheets and bake for approximately 20 minutes, until bottoms are nicely browned.
6. Allow to cool completely before storing.